What's in my bag?
First of all, I have to admit that I am not a beauty writer. If not for my job, I wouldn't be as exposed to beauty blogs, which quite frankly, I've come to appreciate and enjoy. This is my modest attempt to create a "beauty" entry of some sort.
So how did I actually arrive at the idea of attempting to make one? Well one day, while I was rummaging through my bag for something, I realized how much stuff I carry in my bag. More often than not, when I ask someone (particularly guys) to hold my bag for me for even just a second, they instantly complain how heavy my bag is and wonder why the heck does my bag weigh a ton. Not to mention that I commute every day going to work, which includes a train ride and a 10-15 minute walk.
Anyway, so I've decided to prove that everything inside my bag has a purpose, that's why it's "heavy." I am a bit surprised myself as to how much I could actually stuff inside my rather small handbag.
So, let's find out what's in my red Longchamp bag!
The "Essential" Stuff
Believe me when I say that I need these to survive my day-to-day. I don't have to explain as to why I "need" these:
The "Kikay" Kit
I refuse to be called kikay because I really am not. I even sometimes come and leave work without makeup on. I apply makeup only when I "have to" or when I feel like it. But over time, I began to understand women's fascination with makeup. And so, I bring with me, again, the "essential" makeup that I would be needing for work.
So yeah, basically that's it! Believe it or not, all of these fit in that tiny bag!
So how did I actually arrive at the idea of attempting to make one? Well one day, while I was rummaging through my bag for something, I realized how much stuff I carry in my bag. More often than not, when I ask someone (particularly guys) to hold my bag for me for even just a second, they instantly complain how heavy my bag is and wonder why the heck does my bag weigh a ton. Not to mention that I commute every day going to work, which includes a train ride and a 10-15 minute walk.
Anyway, so I've decided to prove that everything inside my bag has a purpose, that's why it's "heavy." I am a bit surprised myself as to how much I could actually stuff inside my rather small handbag.
So, let's find out what's in my red Longchamp bag!
The "Essential" Stuff
Believe me when I say that I need these to survive my day-to-day. I don't have to explain as to why I "need" these:
The "Kikay" Kit
I refuse to be called kikay because I really am not. I even sometimes come and leave work without makeup on. I apply makeup only when I "have to" or when I feel like it. But over time, I began to understand women's fascination with makeup. And so, I bring with me, again, the "essential" makeup that I would be needing for work.
So yeah, basically that's it! Believe it or not, all of these fit in that tiny bag!
Comments
Post a Comment