Because some things do pay off when you set your heart into it
You got that right! I got my Starbucks 2011 planner already! I got it faster this year compared to last year as SB is conveniently located right outside our office. But I was able to complete it faster thanks to a friend who gave some of his stickers to me. :)
In terms of design, I like this year's more than last year's. Although, what's not so good about this year's is the number of errors it has, like it has not been proofread or something (of course I have a say in this, since I currently work as a Quality Assurance Specialist). I actually had my original planner replaced because some of the pages got jumbled. And if you notice, the first coupon's validity is supposed to be Oct 1-31, 2011, not 2010 (go check it now).
But despite that, overall, it's pretty much, well, better. Hoping to fill it up with many memories and "stories to tell."
Comments
Post a Comment