Tis the season of love, peace, forgiveness and giving
| Beautifully decorated belen at the facade of the Ayala Triangle Garden |
As people get older, it seems as if the Christmas spirit slowly loses its fervor and Christmas becomes more of an obligation rather than a tradition or celebration.
Christmas still is my favorite time of the year because, for one, I get to receive gifts, but more importantly, it's one of the rare times where the family gets to sit on one table. Even though I no longer believe that Santa travels around the world dropping gifts under Christmas trees, the child in me still wants to believe that miracles can still happen if you just believe in them.
Christmas still is my favorite time of the year because, for one, I get to receive gifts, but more importantly, it's one of the rare times where the family gets to sit on one table. Even though I no longer believe that Santa travels around the world dropping gifts under Christmas trees, the child in me still wants to believe that miracles can still happen if you just believe in them.
I have only one wish this Christmas - and that wish is not for myself, but for someone I love and care about very much. Though it might take a miracle for that to happen, it doesn't hurt to pray for it. :)
For even though we are constantly faced with problems and adversities, we are still alive and that is one thing we should be grateful for. Let us count our blessings instead and not look at what we do not have. Let love reign in our hearts this Christmas season and even after it is over.
Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
Comments
Post a Comment